Monday, May 12, 2014

Oh Happy Day Pinspiration

No sneak peeks or retiring products to share with you today.  Instead, I'm sharing a card from my last class.  Everything on this card is available now and will continue to be after the new catalog comes out (and there isn't much from my last class I can say that about.)

However, I do need to credit Anne Keyes from the Pinspiration on this card.  I simplified mine to make it a little easier for my customers to make at a class (she used a fun technique for the background) but it was mostly her idea:

Colors: Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay, Smoky Slate, and Crushed Curry.  Stamps: Chevron Background, Gorgeous Grunge, Starburst Sayings, February Paper Pumpkin Kit. Big Shot: Starburst Framelits.  Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels.
The great thing about this card is it is perfect for a Birthday, Anniversary, Wedding, Graduation, Congratulations or any other happy day worth celebrating. It would even work for a baby.  I love cards like that.  This was probably the most popular card at my class just for that reason.

Like Anne Keyes, I used the stamps from the February Paper Pumpkin kit on this card too.  They work perfectly with the Starburst Framelits, don't you think?

No comments: